We’re still reliving the fun we had at
last year’s CEDIA Expo and lusting over some of the gadgets we saw. So, with CEDIA 2015 just around the corner, our excitement is again at its peak. If you’re headed to CEDIA, or thinking about registering, we wanted to highlight the 12 moments you’ll experience surrounding the best electronics industry tradeshow out there!
1. The immediate excitement you have the moment you
Oh, yeah, you’re heading to Dallas to witness the flashiest, most high-tech devices new to the market.
2. Finger fatigue – from following all of the
WOOSH - It’s like a wave of knowledge about the future of the connected home just hit your Twitter feed all at once (don’t forget to follow
@DenonAmerica while you’re at it).
3. Having the Dallas theme song stuck in your head from October 14th – 17th
There’s just no way around it.
4. Shaking hands with just about everyone you come across.
Network like there’s no tomorrow. Who knows, you just may meet that developer or industry leader you’ve been virtually researching for months.
5. Walking on the floor with swagger...
...to pick up all that free swag.
6. The awe of entering some of the most elaborate tradeshow booths out there.
Don’t forget to drop by booth #5032 to see HEOS and Denon!
7. Being completely blown away by the technology showcased on the floor.
You’ll find yourself questioning if you’re still awake or have fallen into the best.dream.ever.
8. The amazement after demo-ing products you’ve never heard of.
It does what?! Amazing.
9. Learning about all of the technology within some of the featured
You’ve got this!
Both your under-caffeinated self and your phone from all the tweeting. Don’t forget to tweet to us at
@DenonAmerica using #HEOS!
11. The immersive sound coming from the HEOS whole home audio set up.
Yes, that includes the
HEOS HomeCinema and
12. The feeling you’re a part of an exclusive club – the one that knows what the future will bring.
All we can hope is that feeling will last until CEDIA 2016!
Will you be attending CEDIA this year?
Tweet us and let us know!